Skip to main content

Rape Culture

We the people of India take action only when it's too late.We take action when the culprit has brutally perpetrated a crime.
What do you think we all are?  
Well, I tell you that, we are a bunch of idiots who leave the culprit free, who don't even try to stop it at the first place, we are the ones who wait for the next crime. Rather killing that criminal on the spot we wait for the government to take some actions which are not going to serve justice to the victim.

So let me get straight to the notion I was ignoring all those News about rape and murder case of Asifa 8 years old girl child, of Jammu and Kashmir, you must be wondering why was I neglecting it?
Well, it boils my blood every time when no action takes place in such sensitive cases but I'm writing it because one of my college mate asked me for it. I feel bad about all of us who protest, who talk about laws and orders, do candle march, we write so much about justice but eventually get no justice indeed. 


  • I question you all 
Is it rigid to control that lust? 
Is it impossible to see a child as a child, a woman as woman,  a girl as a girl instead of seeing them as a sex object?
I question to each one of you IS IT THAT HARD?  
What we woman ask you for?
We ask for justice, equality, and we ask for those lustful eyes to see us as a human being. We don't ask you to respect us but we just ask you to take off your lubricious eyes off and let us feel safe in our own country and I think we don't ask for much.We the people of rape country ask you to stop this rape culture.
We women can't change the mindset or lewd actions of males or would be rapist but we together can change such activities by standing against resembling cases though I know nothing can be changed overnight but taking a step can.
Now, this is something I wanted to rant about from a very long time so, those who support rape victims by changing their display pictures let me tell you people, I appreciate your support, efforts, concern but it is not going to help any of rape victim what we all should do is that, move from your place, raise your voice instead of changing your display pictures.I don't understand why it is next to impossible for me to tell you that changing your display pictures are helping no one but it is just proving you nuts, Excuse Me for my term but this is a suitable statement for some of you.

I'm 1000% sure you know someone who is a victim of sexual harassment, rape,  eve-teasing because it is so common in India that you can find an acid victim, rape victim and so forth on each street you pass by. So, instead of listening to their stories make a move and help them out, raise your goddamn voice and if it won't work raise your hands and turn that person black and blue and beat him until his death, tell your family or your friends about such disturbing cases.I'm sure even boys face such crimes but if they tell about that to anyone no one will trust them that is the reason most of the times boys keep it to themselves only.

I feel pity but nothing else so, a lot of things are going on these days and I am tongue-tied on this statement by  Meenakshi Lekhi who is a member of Parliament in the Lok Sabha who stated that, ''Before you were doing Dalit-Dalit, Minority-Minority and now you are doing Women-Women''  this statement by this woman crumbles my heart it clearly shows that member of government is not at all concerned about the situation of India, for them it is just normal to get raped and murdered simultaneously and being a woman if she says such things then I have to doubt the situation of India because such minds, such heartless people cannot and will not make things better in our future. 


I say forget the laws and orders when someone is attempting to rape you, harras you, do what you feel is right, fight for your rights because this system is not going to do anything in favor of victims or victim's family. I appreciate Islamic law, in Islam Rape is completely forbidden and is a crime punishable by death. 

Each woman of India knows how it feels when someone tries to rape or sexually harass but this woman of Lok Sabha she has crossed the humanity level. Well, it might distress you but in India, a rape is committed in every 54 minutes.
I don't know where we Indians are heading to but I'm sure it is the unsafe country in the universe. I feel shame and pity for our system and society.


Comments

  1. Very true we always wait till the next crime happens. We r really so foolish. We shouldn't raise our voice , we should take action. Before it an accused flee away we should run and beat him until his death. Bheed ka koi kaam nahi hota. This will be the actual punishment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 habits that will boost your personality.

John Dryden rightly said, We first make our habits, and then our habits make us. Some people try to develop new habits every day. But, they fail terribly as they lack consistency. I have a foolproof plan that won't only boost your personality instantly but also make you the influencer in your squad.   Note: To influence others you need to work on yourself first.    Here are 5 habits that will boost your personality. Wake up early. The first and foremost tip is to wake up early and see the first light. I have seen people who try to polish every possible habit. But, they don’t detect their wrong sleeping patterns. To wake up early you need to sleep early. Also, make your to-do list the night before to have a productive day. Educate yourself. The actual knowledge that will benefit you in real life is when you educate yourself based on your interest. Sit with yourself in peace and analyze what are your preference s . According to your interest, set a goal and work towards it every si

Her Second Life

The Lady Burning Inside Out She sees the real face behind the pretty face She knows how it feels to see the real face The Ones she thought won't leave her is now far away including Her tears leaving her place She was drowning down when someone ABRUPTLY saved her and gave her second life Second Life with some wounds and with some ugly facts She feels something disgusting every time she steps out from her place She knows how it feels to survive with scars  No one notices her pain  No one notices her  s igh She carries a smile to conceal her pain and Deep down she hopes to bury her scars too the way she hides her pain Every Time Her Soul Quiver When She Imagines That Day  That Black Day of her life which demolished her  Living with the pain is killing her Every Time , Every Second , Every Day , Every Night  The Pain which she suffers with Eyes Open And Closed But This Time SHE DECIDED TO BE STRONG To Be Strong For Herself , For Her Soul

A letter to you

Dear Champion,  I am your new pen pal. I was dying to tell you that you are amazing. I know you feel anxious, scared, over-think and get nervous. Every time you step on the stage or go for an interview a droplet of stress hit the ground or whenever you interact with people you doubt yourself before the conversation. Today, I want you to vanish those clouds of negativity from your head. But, do you know that you are harming your mental health in the process? You overthink a lot of things. I want to tell you it's not important to analyze every freaking thing. It's not mandatory to think negatively before stepping forward that's not how to live a life.  One of my close friends says, when you overthink your future, you support your enemies. You satisfy them by ruining your present.  I understand that you try your best to be perfect. But in your present time, I want you to walk with pride with your imperfections and polish yourself while fully enjoying the